Reasons to Attend Spinnaker Summit
Plus a look back at our Seattle conference
Spinnaker Summit 2020 is the conference for uniting Spinnaker users together with open source software evangelists and technologists to advance the development efforts of the Spinnaker continuous delivery (CD) platform. Over 1,000 of the most talented individuals from the open source community gather together for this event making it a great place to network with open source software developers and practitioners, CD innovators and influencers, along with acquiring insights and best practices from the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF) founding project members.
- Technology innovators, influencers, and solution providers represent the majority of attendees with 22% from computer industry, 20% from Internet technologies, and 16% from IT services.
- Key technology strategists, adopters, and influencers representing all functional areas and departments: engineers, technical leads, developers, architects, along with C-level executives.
- Many of today’s top enterprises including: Netflix, Google, OpsMx Adobe, Redbox, SAP, GoPro, Pluralsight, Apple, VMware, Linux, Salesforce, and Amazon.
How Can You Benefit By Attending?
Download Justification Letter
- Adopt open source software and continuous delivery development best practices and insights to accelerate your software releases securely and reliably.
- Get hands-on Spinnaker product experience and create a roadmap for implementing a continuous delivery strategy within your development environment to enhance your software development life cycle processes.
- Learn firsthand from leading enterprises how they benefited from using the Spinnaker platform to ensure you achieve successes with the technology adoption and accelerate your go-to-market efforts.
- Network and collaborate with the Spinnaker user community and fellow open source practitioners to contribute to the future direction of the Spinnaker project and get involved in one of the industry leading and widely recognized continuous delivery projects.
Spinnaker Summit 2019 represented exponential growth thanks to the contributions of all who attended. A near 40% increase in attendance, meaningful connections driven by twice the exhibitors as 2018 and a true focus on intensive learning are the rewards for our community's hard work.
Last year, Spinnaker Summit was held at The Motif in downtown Seattle, Washington. Over 300 guests networked with the continuous delivery community, listened to dozens of informative talks, and had the chance to get one on one help with domain experts.
Watch Videos from Past Events
We've got an extensive collection of talks and interviews from last year's summit available on YouTube.
View on YouTube
Highlights from the Summit